An air conditioner’s filters, coils, fins, refrigerant, electrical, require regular checking and maintenance for the unit to function saving money and energy, working effectively without becoming out of service or being broken prematurely.
To keep your heating and cooling systems running at peak efficiency.
To get peace of mind regarding Air Conditioner function.
You will save money by preventing future repairs or replacement.
You will also save money by using the system’s energy efficiency.
We will inspect and clean your system.
Our checklist includes:
- Tighten all electrical connections and inspect for corrosion.
- Check refrigerant level and recharge if necessary.
- Eliminate recirculating moisture from refrigerant fatal to the compressor.
- Clean or replace air filters.
- Clean drain line
- Disassembly to clean coils, fans and brower
- Check drain sensor
- Check fuel lines for leaks.
- Inspect blower assembly.
- Check the ignition and pilot light.
- Test and calibrate the thermostat.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Carefully clean the system. (Blower and coils)